Friday, June 19, 2015

'Habijabis' is here.

'Habijabis' is here.

1st Post :

Welcome to the world of fun. My new Blog - Habijabis is here to take you to the world of nonsense! A new thrill. A new journey. A Blog that carries only Bangla Udvott 'Chhora' (Bengali nonsense poems/rhymes) and nothing else. In its inaugural post, you'll find me paying my humble tributes to the legendary creator of Bangla nonsense rhymes - Sukumar Roy.

Acclaimed as the king of Bengali nonsense rhymes, Sukumar (born : 30 October 1887) was not only a major writer in the field of Bengali literature, but who showed excellence in humorous illustrations that accompanied his wonderfully funny creations. Translating his inimitable style of writing with humour, satire or wit poses a real difficult task for the translators of his works - even today! Sukumar has been my unseen Guru and mentor since I started penning down poems and illustrations with my own funny ideas and thus this tribute.

I invite you to visit my Blog whenever you'll like to breath some fresh air in today's busy world.

Happy viewing.

Robin Bandopadhyay (Banerjee)
Kolkata 700070.







No comments:

Post a Comment

You may please post your comments on the posts you like. Thanks.